Soyinka Rahim is available to bring Movement Meditation to your school, organization, family reunion, community center, or place of worship for interactive workshops and performances.
• Movement Meditation Workshops & Interactive Performances
• Chanting and Drumming Circles
• InterPlay Storytelling & Celebration Workshops
• Peace and Community Building Workshops
• Self Care Workshops for dealing with trauma
Soyinka Rahim, founder and director of OurThing Arts Company, is a Certified InterPlay Leader. Soyinka was born and raised in Oakland, California in an Afrocentric family that explored holistic thinking, power to the people, the world’s religions, and many different art forms. Soyinka has channeled her experiences in dance, music, theater, poetry and song into facilitating Movement Meditation and Interplay/Body Wisdom with diverse groups of children and adults in the U.S. and abroad. “Since we all deal with fear, doubt, shame and disappointment,” says Soyinka, “that it’s important to make opportunities to play, laugh, celebrate and love one another through this human experience.”